Don’t you love a good facial? Nothing is more relaxing and feels quite as nice as having your face completely clean. You have been scrubbed and massaged and steamed. Your pores are free of debris. Your blemishes are removed. So…how do you treat your skin after a facial? What is the best after facial skin care? How do you keep the facial skin care glow?
Here are your facial skin care tips:
- Don’t touch your face. You want your skin to absorb all the benefits of the facial and you don’t want to immediately put bacteria from your fingers back into your fresh skin.
- Your face will probably be a little sensitive – clean.. but sensitive. A big rule of after facial skin care is to be gentle. Don’t go home and scrub like a crazy person. Don’t use any heavy astringents or creams with strong perfumes. After facial skin care is all about loving your skin!
- Don’t go out in the sun for the next 4 hours. You know you need sunblock and you don’t want to disrupt your open pores with any other product for a while.
- On the same note, don’t apply make-up for the next 4 hours.
- Whether your skin is normally dry or oily, you will leave with your skin perfectly moisturized to order. Talk to your facial skin care provider about your problem areas. No doubt they will tell you all about your skin. Listen to them and heed their recommendations. When they tell you that the Dial Soap you are scrubbing your face with is throwing off its pH balance, take their advice and cut it out. They know what they are talking about.
- For the best after facial skin care, consider the products they suggest to keep your skin healthy and happy. If you trust your facial skin care provider, trust the products they use. We, at Pure Clover, even have a special facial centered around one of our most popular skin care lines, Epicuren.
We want to make sure you get the best out of your facial. A facial can be one of the most wonderful experiences you could ask for….and you will be asking for them once you’ve tasted the delicious experience. Heed these after facial skin care tips and enjoy your facial bliss!