We carry so much in our eyes. When there are issues like allergies or sensitivities we suffer and we can see it in our eyes. How many times have you gone to the mirror in the morning only to be horrified by the condition of eyes? I know I have. Then, I am in a conundrum. My eyes are so tender and I need so much help. What do I do? I go running for the sensitive skin eye makeup, that is what. There are some real things you can do to get your eyes into much better shape so you can face the day. Here you have it, the top 5 sensitive skin eye makeup tips…
Sensitive Skin Eye Makeup Tips
- Stay Away From Glitter: Glitter, unfortunately, is far….far out of the realm of sensitive skin eye makeup. Glitter eye shadows have large particulates that can really make your eyes red and watery. Ditch the glitter for a matte shadow.
- Apply a cream designed for sensitive skin: Do this at night and in the morning when you wake up.
- Do an overhaul: Sensitive skin eye makeup may be needed because your eye makeup is tainted and old. Your red itchy, irritated eyes could be caused by a virus or a bacteria or from expired makeup. If you aren’t sure the cause of your newly reddened eyes, you may consider ditching the eye makeup altogether and replacing it with a fresh stash.
- Replace makeup with stuff designed for sensitive skin: There are whole lines of cosmetics designed for women with more sensitive skin. There are also brands, mostly found in health food stores, that are super clean. Make your new makeup choice wisely.
- Use black eyeliner and earth-toned eye shadow: as dermatologists have found that those colors are the least irritating.
Don’t suffer with pain and redness or dark circles. Take your skin health into your own hands and nourish that soft skin around your eyes. Sensitive skin eye makeup tips are important for us all, that skin is sensitive no matter how normal the rest of our face is. Each and every one of us need to love our eyes and take care them! I know I do.